A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Liem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Liem is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Liem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liem graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Liem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harry Liem MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Liem practice?
- Dr. David Liem has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Liem practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Critical Care Practitioners.