A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lieu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lieu, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieu graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lieu has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K W Lieu MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Lieu practice?
- Dr. David Lieu has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lieu practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Pathologists.