Dr. David Liland MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dallas, TX

• Good
  • Bad

December 13th, 2015
18 Years Later....Going Back!
Dr. Liland did my breast implants 18 years ago with saline. I have been very happy, however time to be replaced. I am going back in again to have him place the new gummy bear implants. Dr. Liland does a great job...and I have many friends who agree!!

December 30th, 2014
Long time patient of Dr Lilands. He always has a very friendly staff, and his work is amazing!

November 24th, 2014
Not impressed
Not impressed with the service provided. I do not feel as though Dr Liland took the time to listen to what I wanted. He kept suggesting sizes I would of never considered. He was not rude or anything, he just made me feel really uncomfortable.

November 19th, 2014
Don't waste your time
I have no clue how this man does what he does. His bedside manner is terrible! He is very arrogant!! I've seen his work years later. So glad I didn't make that choice too. Don't waste your time with these fake reviews from staff !

September 2nd, 2014
He looks like a ken doll! BEWARE!
Do not go to a doctor who looks like plastic unless you want to look like plastic yourself. Horrible bedside manner, always in a hurry, I felt like I could not even finish a sentence with this man. Staff is nice over the phone but I overheard someone asking questions about her balance and the front desk woman was really snobby with her. Then, she was short with me when I left. I won't be back!!

November 23rd, 2013
IM BACK!
Dr Liland did a beautiful job reconstructing my breast having lost them to breast cancer. He really helped me get through a tough spot. Dr Liland came highly recommended, having several friends that have used him and know him from DCC. In my situation I was met with compassion and understanding, but most importantly with patience. This had been a scary few years, but after successful treatment and Dr Liland's expertise I'm starting to feel like me again. He also gave me an outstanding price which he let my insurance pay for. Thank you Dr. Liland. Thank you so very very much.

October 29th, 2013
Implant Replacement | Polland Syndrome
I'm not one to want "fake boobs" but having been born without a pectoral muscle of the left side of my body the size of my breasts were uneven. I had reconstruction surgery and implants at the age of 15 and my left breast never looked or felt normal. I was very limited in what swimsuits and tops I wore because my implant was noticeable due to lack of having no breast tissue. I thought I'd have to deal with this the rest of my life :( A friend with a similar situation recommending Dr.Liland and I felt comfortable with his recommendation so I proceeded with having my implants replaced. He did a great job! I'm so happy and pleased and I can WEAR ANYTHING I WANT and my confidence level has improved greatly! Side Note: I had consultations with two very prominent plastic surgeons in Dallas. Their fees were outrageous and they were recommending an implant that would not achieve my goals.

March 31st, 2013
Exuding Confidence, yup!
I first gained knowledge of Dr.Liland about 8 yrs ago dancing after the 7/8th girl that replied DR.LILAND to Who did yous? I made a promise to myself I'd find this Dr. 3 yrs ago my right implant ruptured along w/ my confidence to be nude/intimate/wear bikini etc. but my chance to attend this embarrassment had arrived. Consult was very informative yet simple as it should be. He examined the issue. We exchanged Q&A's. A quote was given. After payment came surgery. I arrived, was brought to the back where the nicest nurse&anesthesiologist greeted and tended to me as if I were an an friend. I woke up from surgery feeling NO pain. Recovery was almost too quick:) Immediately I felt the missing part of my sex appeal reappear. MY BOOBS ARE GORGEOUS!!! I'LL GO TO HIM AGAIN&AGAIN! It sounds easy because it was. He's a talented Dr & confident in his work which is imperative and to me means more than a gift of gab. If you want a Dr. w/ a calm/soothing aura who can meet your needs, He's the one. The reviews that are negative about their experience with him can't really have happened. You'd agree if you met him. I'm not one to write reviews but I am writing them for Dr. Liland because he's made everyday tasks and the quality of life for me that much more enjoyable. I'm able to be naked with confidence, without feeling so inadequate or deformed. I feel sexy and it's no lie that confidence is the sexiest attribute or accessory one could behold. Since the surgery that theory has been tested and I have confirmed to be true.

July 26th, 2012
Tummy Tuck
Awesome experience will def recommend him to others and will go back to him if I need to =)

July 26th, 2011
love him
DR DAVE IS A WONDERFUL plastic Surgeon, he has a reputation of being so. i ve had a beautiful work done by him and I do recall having to sign a paper that stated that the possibility of having ripples. thats to protect Dr. Liland from defamation. how do i know? Im a lawyer :)

July 14th, 2011
Great work - 3 different surgeries!!
I have been to Dr. Liland 3 times - breast implants and liposuction twice (once on hips, once on back of arms). I couldn't be happier with the results or the way the surgery went!! Friendly, professional office staff and very informative and patient doctor! The whole experience is always easy. I wouldn't go to anyone else in Texas.

July 5th, 2011
Don't go to him for juvederm!! 1 year later and ripples in my breast
Breasts have ripples, wasn't explained options and complications. I went to him because I have a dozen friends that went to him and their breasts looked good at first. Everyone I know had problems a year or two later. The Chances of ripples are very high in thin women and I was not explained this. I had a C cup breast prior to surgery! If I would have known 1 year and 4 months later that I would have ripples I would have spent the extra 1500 for silicone! But Dr. Liland will not explain that, he is in and out. I know that because I had two consults over a two year period. He "LIKES" to use saliene, so that's what he will use. Do not go to him for Juvederm! I spent a total of $750 on lip injectioins for a fuller lip and it looked like crap!! I didn't even want that much and wound up with more than I bargained for. He is not good with lip injetions at all!! I had to go 4 different times from the first session. I went the first time and after my lips weren't swollen from trauma, one side on the top lip was bigger than the other side. I go back and complain, so he injected more. Then, I had a gap in the middle of the lips because he put too much on the sides. You're not really supposed to touch the middle heart shaped part. Since he overfilled on the sides he had to inject the middle. Then, there was a big bump in the middle and my top lip is bigger than the lower lip. This was over a 3-4 month period. I tried to just leave it alone because I didn't want him messing with it anymore, it already looked like my kid did it. But because of the differences I was forced to go back each time. When 7 months passed by the juvederm started to metabolize and looked uneven again because I had been injected several times over several months!!! Instead of it metabolizing at once it did it in sections. So I had to go back a 4th time to have him inject more to even it out where it started to go away. He said well it's almost been a year and it only last a year! You're going to have to put more in. Here it is a year and a month, 4-5 trips and my lips look awful, still!!! Wasted money!!!