Plastic Surgeon
3500 Oak Lawn Ave
Ste 160
Dallas, TX 75219
214-692-6500
Locations and availability (2)

|  IM BACK!  |  show details
by TEXASLHGAL! on Nov 22nd, 2013

Dr Liland did a beautiful job reconstructing my breast having lost them to breast cancer. He really helped me get through a tough spot. Dr Liland came highly recommended, having several friends that have used him and know him from DCC. In my situation I was met with compassion and understanding, but most importantly with patience. This had been a scary few years, but after successful treatment and Dr Liland's expertise I'm starting to feel like me again. He also gave me an outstanding price which he let my insurance pay for. Thank you Dr. Liland. Thank you so very very much.

|  Implant Replacement | Polland Syndrome  |  show details
by Elizabeth on Oct 29th, 2013

I'm not one to want "fake boobs" but having been born without a pectoral muscle of the left side of my body the size of my breasts were uneven. I had reconstruction surgery and implants at the age of 15 and my left breast never looked or felt normal. I was very limited in what swimsuits and tops I wore because my implant was noticeable due to lack of having no breast tissue. I thought I'd have to deal with this the rest of my life :( A friend with a similar situation recommending Dr.Liland and I felt comfortable with his recommendation so I proceeded with having my implants replaced. He did a great job! I'm so happy and pleased and I can WEAR ANYTHING I WANT and my confidence level has improved greatly! Side Note: I had consultations with two very prominent plastic surgeons in Dallas. Their fees were outrageous and they were recommending an implant that would not achieve my goals.

|  Exuding Confidence, yup!  |  show details
by Linda Jo on Mar 31st, 2013

I first gained knowledge of Dr.Liland about 8 yrs ago dancing after the 7/8th girl that replied DR.LILAND to Who did yous? I made a promise to myself I'd find this Dr. 3 yrs ago my right implant ruptured along w/ my confidence to be nude/intimate/wear bikini etc. but my chance to attend this embarrassment had arrived. Consult was very informative yet simple as it should be. He examined the issue. We exchanged Q&A's. A quote was given. After payment came surgery. I arrived, was brought to the back where the nicest nurse&anesthesiologist greeted and tended to me as if I were an an friend. I woke up from surgery feeling NO pain. Recovery was almost too quick:) Immediately I felt the missing part of my sex appeal reappear. MY BOOBS ARE GORGEOUS!!! I'LL GO TO HIM AGAIN&AGAIN! It sounds easy because it was. He's a talented Dr & confident in his work which is imperative and to me means more than a gift of gab. If you want a Dr. w/ a calm/soothing aura who can meet your needs, He's the one. The reviews that are negative about their experience with him can't really have happened. You'd agree if you met him. I'm not one to write reviews but I am writing them for Dr. Liland because he's made everyday tasks and the quality of life for me that much more enjoyable. I'm able to be naked with confidence, without feeling so inadequate or deformed. I feel sexy and it's no lie that confidence is the sexiest attribute or accessory one could behold. Since the surgery that theory has been tested and I have confirmed to be true.

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Awesome experience will def recommend him to others and will go back to him if I need to =)

|  breast augmentation  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

had a BA on January 13th.great work no ccomplications and an easy recovery.thanks to th dr great expertise and a great stuff!

|  love him  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

DR DAVE IS A WONDERFUL plastic Surgeon, he has a reputation of being so. i ve had a beautiful work done by him and I do recall having to sign a paper that stated that the possibility of having ripples. thats to protect Dr. Liland from defamation. how do i know? Im a lawyer :)

|  Great work - 3 different surgeries!!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

I have been to Dr. Liland 3 times - breast implants and liposuction twice (once on hips, once on back of arms). I couldn't be happier with the results or the way the surgery went!! Friendly, professional office staff and very informative and patient doctor! The whole experience is always easy. I wouldn't go to anyone else in Texas.

|  Dr Liland what sweet hunky man  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

Easy on the eyes and master of his trade he is truly the best of the best

|  Awesome!!  |  show details
by Jules on Apr 9th, 2011

Couldnt ask for a better ps, he did an excelent job I highly reccomend him!

|  hoping to return for more after next baby!!!  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

Dr. Liland performed my breat augmentation and lift 5 years ago. He was wonderful during and after. I am hoping he is still practicing 5 years from now when when I need/have time to do post baby work on me!

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2009

Dr. Liland performed a breast augmentmation on me about a month ago. I am so pleased with the outcome. His staff is exceptional and very caring. One of the best aspects of his practice is that if you need to see him for ANY reason you can call and immediately get an appointment.

|  good experience  |  show details
by haley h on May 15th, 2009

i thought staff was very friendly. although dr.liland is very quick with consultations, he is a very busy man. so you have to bring that to mind he is prob the busiest plastic surgeon in dallas. but he seems caring... and does his work very well. i'd rather have a talented doctor than a really really personable time consuming doctor that does not do well at his job. i recommend dr.liland if you want desired results. which is what we go to plastic surgeons for in the first place!!! love my new breasts!

|  Breast Lift with Augmentation  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2008

Thanks to Dr.Liland, I now enjoy summer dresses and bathing suits. He is a true professional who cares very much for his patients. I have scheduled another surgery to repair my abdomen. Many of my friends have used Dr. Liland for their cosmetic procedures.