A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Limon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Limon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Limon graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Limon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Limon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David Limon practice?
- Dr. David Limon has 1 office location.
Dr. David Limon practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.