A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Chairut Lin MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Lin practice?
- Dr. David Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lin practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South El Monte, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Infectious Disease Doctors.