Dr. David Lindley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lindley?

Excellent

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Dr. Lindley is awesome. He doesn't throw med's at you, fixes the root of the problem. Nothing but praise from me!

Excellent Physician

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Having received treatment at Mayo Clinic and in the Dallas area, I feel that I have high expectations for a new doctor. Dr Lindley is excellent with his explanations and imparts his expertise in explaining his recommendations for pain management. I have been under his care for two separate issues and his treatment has been successful both times. How fortunate we are in Mineral Wells to have him in our area now.

#1 DOCTOR!!!

Posted on April 19th, 2016

I LOVE DR. LINDLEY!!!! I WAS TO THE POINT OF NOT BEING BALE TO WALK WHEN MY BOSS TOLD ME ABOUT DR. LINDLEY!! HE HAS HELPED ME IN SO MANY WAYS. I CAN WALK AGAIN AND CHASE MY KIDS AROUND LIKE BEFORE. HE WAS A KIND AND SWEET MAN AT THAT. HE HAS MADE ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER AND I THANK GOD HE SENT ME HIS WAY!!

Bad Dr. Mean Spirited Person

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

Dr Lindly shouldn't be in this field which requires a certain level of compassion for people which he seems incapable of. Never have I met a colder medical professional. You never see him unless your having a procedure done and then there is no guarantee he has read your chart and knows why his own physician assistant has ordered the procedure ! When you call after hours or on the weekend in pain your simply told "if its so bad go to the ER" (almost not heard over yelling kids/couldn't find a quiet place to call a patient- really).. which isn't so terrible, but its the tone used...as if I have interrupted his life.. Then the next time you go to the office you ask if you can have something for that breakthrough pain and you get that AHA (I have a drug seeker here) look, and are told No your not getting any Narcotics/Opioids...I wasn't asking for Morphine for God sake ! LOL just something to help once in a while to keep from having to go to the ER if it got that bad...WOW ! Never did my med count come out wrong, never did I sway from what he recommended for me. But I got a different diagnosis depending on who I asked, my pain continued and even got worse at times. I would not reccomend this Dr to my family, but your free to make your own decision and I wish you all the best of luck in your search for a compassionate and knowledgeable provider.

A Thank you

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Lindley for destroying my husbands life. You insereted a spinal stinulator for his failed back surgery and u managed to tear his 'dura' in spine. And now I understand why University of Miami sent me a letter 2 weeks after telling me u are no longer with them. Gosh I wonder why. And God help those you deal with again!!!!! U are only out for the $$$$$$....Again Thank you so much for destroying a 55 yr old man, I wonder, how do you sleep at night???????????????????????

EXCELLENT PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR

Posted on March 6th, 2010

DR LINDLEY IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN A PAIN CLINIC / PROGRAM. I BROKE MY BACK OVER TEN. YEARS AGO AND HAVE SEEN OVER 10 DIFFERENT DOCTORS IN MULTIPLE STATES. DR LINDLEY, FROM THE FIRST DAY I SAW HIM, WAS ALWAYS INTERESTED IN MY OPINION AND ACTUALLY LISTENED TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY AND SPENT TIME DISCUSSING AND TRYING DIFFERENT TYPES OF TREATMENTS WITH ME.

Posted on October 25th, 2017