A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lindner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lindner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindner
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindner graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lindner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - Collier Blvd.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Lindner DO, FCCP, and MBA is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Lindner practice?
- Dr. David Lindner has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lindner practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Critical Care Practitioners and Naples Pulmonologists.