A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lindner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lindner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindner
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindner graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lindner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - Collier Blvd.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Lindner DO, FCCP, and MBA is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Lindner practice?
- Dr. David Lindner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lindner practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Critical Care Practitioners and Naples Pulmonologists.