Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ling
Dr. David Ling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Ling is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center and Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ling has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. David Ling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.
Dr. Rebecca Bigoney
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Fredericksburg, VA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Jerome Shier
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fredericksburg, VA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Stewart Kohler
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Fredericksburg, VA 0.07 mi45