A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Yu-Kwong Ling MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Ling practice?
- Dr. David Ling has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ling practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Internists and Fredericksburg Hospice & Palliative Specialists.