A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Ling practice?
Dr. David Ling practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.