A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Linker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Linker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Linker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Linker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Linker MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Linker practice?
- Dr. David Linker has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Linker practices Internal Medicine near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY.
See Huntington Internists.