A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Linstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Linstadt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Linstadt, FACR, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Linstadt graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Linstadt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Linstadt FACR and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Linstadt practice?
- Dr. David Linstadt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Linstadt practices Radiation Oncology near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Radiation Oncologists.