A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lintner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lintner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lintner
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Lintner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lintner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lintner graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lintner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Lintner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Lintner practice?
- Dr. David Lintner has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lintner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.