A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lintner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lintner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lintner graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lintner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lintner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans