Learn more about Dr. David Lintner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lintner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lintner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lintner graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lintner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Lintner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Lintner practice?
- Dr. David Lintner has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lintner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Sports Medicine Doctors.