A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lintner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lintner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lintner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lintner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lintner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lintner graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lintner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Lintner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Lintner practice?
- Dr. David Lintner has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lintner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.