Dr. David Linton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Linton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017

Simply the best

Dr. Linton is probably the most caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor that I've ever seen. He spends time answering all questions, knows his stuff, and makes me feel calm and at ease in all situations, which isn't an easy task 😂 I will never see another OBGYN!

March 17th, 2016

Linton Revids

Dr. Linton is a very kind and compassionate Doctor. He will sit and answer all your questions. There were very few times I had to wait very long, but one must remember when seeing an OB emergencies arise with patients. I saw him for all 9 months of my pregnancy, and he delivered my child as well.The staff is always friendly and very kind. I don't think there is a better OB out there.

January 15th, 2016

Terrible

The first time I ever him he was over an hour late and spent five minutes with me. He was suppose to order frist trimester testing and just noted it and forgot to order it making me almost miss the timing. And he prescribed to meds that you aren't suppose to take together and it ended up causing me to have seizures. It's been hard to get info and meds filled and overall frustrating. I don't know how he's gotten such great review but I wouldn't go to him

September 8th, 2015

Really fantastic doctor. I tend to have high anxiety about health related issues so an abnormal pap smear was almost enough to push me over the edge. Dr Linton took the time to explain every detail of the biopsy, what could be going on with my body, and what I should expect. He was fantastic - highly recommended.

January 26th, 2015

The best doctor you could ask for- kind, caring, and wants to help.

January 12th, 2011

A Doctor with HEART

I have never met a Doctor with more compassion than Dr. Linton. This man the biggest heart of anyone I know. He is very intelligent and prfessional. This is to me the PERFECT doctor. You could not ask for a better person. I am so thankful to have found him and its a great priviledge to have him as my doctor.

June 18th, 2010

was a great caring Doctor.

Was a great doctor very caring! No complaints here. Cares and listens to you. He did 2 surgeries for me and I feel great !Will never go to any other Gyno Never had a doctor Like him.

May 24th, 2010

Caring!

Dr Linton must be the most caring and compassionate Doctor there is! He didn't waste my money on needless test. I felt like I could tell him ANYTHING! I will continue as his patient and I will tell all of my friends and family about him!

February 17th, 2017