Dr. David Lionberger MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017
Wanted a second opinion and received the most intelligible response yet to my situation.

May 3rd, 2017
The entire experience with this office was professionally excellent. All of procedures were efficient and effective. The personnel were all well trained, efficient and effective. Dr. Lionberger is Dr. well trained effective professional. I would recommend him to all!

May 2nd, 2017
I do not need to do it again, BUT I would. It was great!

April 30th, 2017
Second knee replacement by Dr Lionberger
Just completed my left knee replacement surgery performed by Dr Lionberger. This is my second experience with Dr Lionberger. Dr Lionberger performed my right knee replacement 3 years ago. Both knee replacements were a breeze, much less dramatic than I expected. With both knee replacements I was ready to return to normal activities and work after 3 weeks of physical therapy, including horseback riding.. I highly recommend Dr Lionberger. With both surgeries Dr Lionberger personally called me at home to check on me and to offer support if needed.. His staff is the most professional development and efficient I've ever experienced.

April 30th, 2017
This was the 2nd Hip Replm. 1st RT Then LT. The pre op was excellent-post op better. I would highly recommend the entire staff *MARIA *SARAH *IZZY *CYNTHIA *OF COUUSE DR. LIONBERGER!!

April 26th, 2017
My entire experience has gone well-good recovery no pain, my knees function will I have a few limitations. Dr. Lionberger is an excellent physician-his staff is very efficient. I look forward to my knees doing well for many years to come.

April 1st, 2017
Dr. Lionberger and Sarah Cornelius are my angels! They have given me the gift of mobility. My surgical hip works like a dream and is almost as good GOD given one. The surgical procedure and recovery was extremely easy and there were no complications. And Sarah has been available anytime that I had questions or concerns. I tell everyone about you and recommended you to my best friend. May the God richly bless you for the healing that you doing. Than You! Thank You and thank you for giving me back a full and pain free life.

March 30th, 2017
Dr Lionberger is not only to notch at his 'craft' he explains procedure completely and puts you at ease that you are in excellent hands. I would recommend him without reservation and will come back to have the other one done.

March 29th, 2017
I have been impressed with the MIS I experienced some 12 years ago. I have had no problem with my knees. I have made dozens of referrals over the years and still counting to do so.

March 27th, 2017
Excellence in reconstructive surgery.

March 19th, 2017
Dr. Lionberger always listens to whatever issue I am having with my knee replacements and addresses my questions satisfactorly. Emotional doubts are handled also because physical and mental are very important to the total well being and daily function with knee replacements. I trust Dr. Lionberger totally with my care. One has to have great confidence in one's doctor to deal with this procedure.

January 10th, 2017
Minimally invasive knee replacement. Dr. Lionberger is awesome, skilled and concerned about patients life goals.