Dr. David Lionberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lionberger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017

Knee replacement at 88 is not easy! I have learned to follow directions! So my instructions for pre-op and post op were excellent. My healing has gone well.

August 12th, 2017

Dr. Lionberger allowed me to walk-in to bandage and assess my knee after a fall. This prevented EC visit on my end and allowed me to get back to work quickly. His instructions were simple and clear on how to care for my injury and what to look for should things worsen.

August 10th, 2017

I got through a three month ordeal in 3 weeks so I feel blessed by all the procedures Dr. Lionberger and his staff had lined out for me. I feel great and have recovered from knee surgery quicker than ever expected. I truly feel blessed with having chosen Dr. Lionberger over so many other choices.

August 10th, 2017

Dr.Lionberger did my husbands knee replacement and we have been very pleased with the results. We depend on him for our family care.

July 26th, 2017

Wanted a second opinion and received the most intelligible response yet to my situation.

May 3rd, 2017

The entire experience with this office was professionally excellent. All of procedures were efficient and effective. The personnel were all well trained, efficient and effective. Dr. Lionberger is Dr. well trained effective professional. I would recommend him to all!

May 2nd, 2017

I do not need to do it again, BUT I would. It was great!

April 30th, 2017

Second knee replacement by Dr Lionberger

Just completed my left knee replacement surgery performed by Dr Lionberger. This is my second experience with Dr Lionberger. Dr Lionberger performed my right knee replacement 3 years ago. Both knee replacements were a breeze, much less dramatic than I expected. With both knee replacements I was ready to return to normal activities and work after 3 weeks of physical therapy, including horseback riding.. I highly recommend Dr Lionberger. With both surgeries Dr Lionberger personally called me at home to check on me and to offer support if needed.. His staff is the most professional development and efficient I've ever experienced.

April 30th, 2017

This was the 2nd Hip Replm. 1st RT Then LT. The pre op was excellent-post op better. I would highly recommend the entire staff *MARIA *SARAH *IZZY *CYNTHIA *OF COUUSE DR. LIONBERGER!!

April 26th, 2017

My entire experience has gone well-good recovery no pain, my knees function will I have a few limitations. Dr. Lionberger is an excellent physician-his staff is very efficient. I look forward to my knees doing well for many years to come.

April 1st, 2017

Dr. Lionberger and Sarah Cornelius are my angels! They have given me the gift of mobility. My surgical hip works like a dream and is almost as good GOD given one. The surgical procedure and recovery was extremely easy and there were no complications. And Sarah has been available anytime that I had questions or concerns. I tell everyone about you and recommended you to my best friend. May the God richly bless you for the healing that you doing. Than You! Thank You and thank you for giving me back a full and pain free life.

March 30th, 2017

Dr Lionberger is not only to notch at his 'craft' he explains procedure completely and puts you at ease that you are in excellent hands. I would recommend him without reservation and will come back to have the other one done.