A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lipman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Lipman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Lipman practice?
- Dr. David Lipman has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Lipman practices Dermatology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Moorpark, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Dermatologists.