A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lipman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lipman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Lipman practice?
Dr. David Lipman practices Dermatology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Dermatologists.