Dr. David Liporace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Liporace?

April 21st, 2017

The miracle worker!

A doctor who listens to you!!! He is the BEST!

March 17th, 2016

Just a bit of constructive criticism

In General I am pleased with my experiences with Dr. Liporace's office but a few simple matters would make me feel much better about being a patient there. When arriving for an appointment I am greeted with a closed window and a sign saying "please don't tap on the glass". After a bit the window slides open and I am greeted in a lukewarm manner. Is it so hard to be greeted with a nice "Good morning Mr. So & So!" I have been a patient at this office for over 10 years and not once have I ever been addressed by my name. The doctor is just as guilty of this and it is reflected in the detached manner of his staff. If I have to call - the receptionist and others speak so fast that it is an insult. "You better be quick because I am in a hurry and don't have time to waste." I would give a 5 star recommendation if these areas could be improved. I mean how hard is it to look at the chart and call me by my name? I have spent thousands of dollars as a patient of theirs.

January 4th, 2016

I couldn't be any more pleased with this practice. Everyone's super kind and very attentive. Your treated as an individual and not as a group. in other words they understand that you are not like everyone else and your symptoms might not be the same as the last persons.

December 4th, 2015

BEST PCP EVER!

I LOVE THIS OFFICE! THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND AMAZING. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

April 2nd, 2015

I woiuldnt recommend, they don't care about you and their office manager is very very rude. If you have severe issues like infections or having medication isues or where in a accident injured they wont see you and they'll tell you to find another doctor. Don't waste you time with this doctor cause the office manager is in charge and she makes the rules not the doctors. She does not care about you even if you have an infection.

November 18th, 2014

Dr Liporace and Staff

I would like to take a moment to thank the outstanding staff at Dr David Liporace's office. They are efficient, timely, knowledgeable and caring. Dr Liporace is by far the most knowledgeable, consistent and caring Physician. He is an Educator of Medicine. I have been his patient for 5 years and will continue.

December 18th, 2013

Took 23 yrs to find the right doctor-Dr.David Liporace

Doctor appts don't feel like doctor appts but rather going to visit with friends. He can diagnose like no other and that is what's important to me. With so many dis-eases and ailments, Dr. Liporace keeps me in balance with all the madness. God Bless my doctor!

April 2nd, 2013

Current Patient

I became a patient of Dr. Liporace at a very difficult time of my life. I was suffering with substance abuse and severe depression. Not only did he sit and listen to me but I really felt that he "heard" me. He and his staff helped me get clean and sober finally they found the right anti depression medication that works for me. I, like many addicts have suffered a relapse. My first call was to the office to explain what happened and that I needed to see the Dr asap. I was scheduled in within an hour. He helped me, never judged me and again- I am clean and sober with his help & encouragement. Thank God for doctors who have the knowledge that he does.

August 19th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

He has a way of making you feel relaxed in situations that are nerve wracking. I would recommend him to a friend.

May 7th, 2011

Dr Liporace is a good doctor, but his staff is a big problem

Dr. will have you come in for a follow up to get a prescription refill. He will not even examine you, just right the prescription, ask a few questions, then he is done, even though you are on blood pressure medicine.Staff will not return calls. Blood work will be sent to labs not on your plan. Staff will not call you to let you know the results of your blood, lab tests. Have been on hold to speak with a staff person for up to an hour, then disconnected.

May 6th, 2011

THE BEST

I would recomend Dr. Liporace very highly.Has always done all he could do too help me[he's a doctor who CARES!!!!!

April 12th, 2011

I agree with the one comment that reads: I TRULY LOVE THIS DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF!He is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST. He is caring, answers ALL of your questions, spends time with you, and leaves no stone unturned to diagnose a problem. He understands active lifestyles and encourages activity that suits your ability. He always goes above and beyond. His staff is friendly. He treats you like a friend that cares and he has a great sense of humor.He is a truly talented doctor.