A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lisle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lisle, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lisle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisle graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lisle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lisle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David K. Lisle practice?
Dr. David Lisle practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See South Burlington Family Physicians.