A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lisle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lisle, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lisle
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lisle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lisle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisle graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lisle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Knight Lisle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Lisle practice?
- Dr. David Lisle has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lisle practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Everett, WA.
See Everett Family Physicians.