A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lisle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lisle, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lisle
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lisle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lisle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisle graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lisle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Knight Lisle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Lisle practice?
- Dr. David Lisle has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lisle practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Everett, WA.
See Everett Family Physicians and Everett Sports Medicine Doctors.