A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Litt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Litt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Litt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Litt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Litt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Loren Litt MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Litt practice?
- Dr. David Litt has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Litt practices Internal Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists.