A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Litvak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litvak
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litvak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Litvak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Litvak graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Litvak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Litvak MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Litvak practice?
- Dr. David Litvak has 1 office location.
Dr. David Litvak practices Surgery near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Surgeons.