A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Litvak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litvak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litvak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Litvak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Litvak graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Litvak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Litvak MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Litvak practice?
- Dr. David Litvak has 1 office location.
Dr. David Litvak practices Surgery near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Surgeons.