Dr. David Livingston Is this you?

December 11th, 2014

In all my years of treatment, there is none better.

April 23rd, 2010

Missing the Doctor already

re: houdini: The reason Dr Livingston did a "Houdini Act" was because the people at the Family Health Center tore down the signs that had been left on the door to inform the patients of the Drs whereabouts and number where he could be reached. Also, the people at the FHC told those who inquired that Dr Livingston had had his license revocted, was in jail, had left the state, had been arrested, etc. etc. etc. The way this very fine, compassionate and concerned doctor is being persecuted over a trumped up misdemeanor of over 23 years ago is disgusting. I have been a patient of Dr Livingston for everything from pnuemonia to chronic debilitating rhuematoid arthritis pain and finding a knowledgable, caring Dr in this area is no mean feat I can assure you. I shall miss Dr Livingston and can only pray that I find another Dr that I can be half as satisfied with.

June 29th, 2009

Only caring doctor in Nashville

Living with chronic pain, it's hard to find a good doctor who's simply not a pill pusher. I've been to many in the past and Dr. Livingston is a true humantarian and actually cares if his patients can function in life. I would not be able to live my life if it had not been for this man.

April 1st, 2009

HE IS AN OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!!

I want to respond to BurnMe1ce who left the commitment about the "Houdini act" that Dr. Livingston supposedly did from the Hermitage Practice..I was one of the lucky people who was able to locate where he had gone to after being locked out of his own office by his partners..those people refused to tell me where my doctor had gone and also are currently refusing to release my medical records to Dr. Livingston, who is and always has been my Doctor..Dr. Livingston has been a great doctor, I recommend him to all of my friends..I have felt better since he has been my doctor...He is very informed, Kind, and really cares for his patients...He was heart broke that any of his patients would think that he would ever turn his back on us....He is a good man and a wonderful doctor any person who goes to him can consider themselves lucky to have such an outstanding doctor on their side...I highly recommend him to everyone!!

February 28th, 2009

Great Doctor

Always kind. He seemed to be very up on new medical information. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

February 15th, 2009

Overwhelming Disappointment

While this physician does show excellent care for his patients during treatment, his "Houdini act" of absolutely disappearing from his Hermitage practice and by proxy deserting his patients, too, is entirely unprofessional. Doctors expect complete honesty from their patients. It is only reasonable to anticipate the same respectful expectations to be returned.

February 23rd, 2016