A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Livingstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Livingstone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Livingstone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingstone graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Livingstone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kenneth Livingstone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Livingstone practice?
- Dr. David Livingstone has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Livingstone practices Family Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX.
See Bedford Primary Care Doctors.