A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Llewellyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Llewellyn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Llewellyn, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Llewellyn graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Llewellyn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Edward Llewellyn MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Llewellyn practice?
- Dr. David Llewellyn has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Llewellyn practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cottonwood, AZ and Camp Verde, AZ.
See San Diego Neurologists.