Dr. David Lobel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lobel?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 9th, 2012

Dr. Lobel is awesome!!

I recently came into the Maimonides ER with a very sore throat, which'd come on suddenly and had me concerned as to what it could be. I ended up seeing Dr. Lobel, explained my issue to him, and got tested for a couple of different things including Strep.Long story short, although I had to wait quite awhile for my results (all of which were negative), I have to say that Dr. Lobel was/is one of the sweetest, most sensitive and attentive physicians I've ever had the pleasure of crossing paths with. He's also very easy on the eyes.Now, I wouldn't wish illness upon anyone, but if you ever happen to find yourself in need of urgent medical care and you're a woman who wants to be heard and not just listened to, hopefully you'll get a doctor as sweet and caring as Dr. Lobel to tend to you. It makes the uncertainty of spontaneous symptoms a lot easier to deal with.If Dr. Lobel frequents this site, and happens to stumble across this review anytime soon, then he'll probably know who I am, but then again, probably not, since I would imagine he meets new and different people everyday. I just wanted to show my appreciation for his amazing bedside manner. He's a good doctor and a good dude.

May 11th, 2015