Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Locastro
Dr. David Locastro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skaneateles, NY, with other offices in Skaneateles, NY and Fayetteville, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Locastro is affiliated with Auburn Community Hospital, Crouse Hospital and Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Locastro has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...