A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lockman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lockman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockman graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lockman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sydner Lockman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Lockman practice?
- Dr. David Lockman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lockman practices Dermatology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Watkinsville, GA.
See Athens Dermatologists.