A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lockshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lockshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockshaw graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Lockshaw has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lockshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Lockshaw practice?
Dr. David Lockshaw practices Family Medicine near Struthers, OH.
See Struthers Family Physicians.