A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lockshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lockshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockshaw graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Lockshaw has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Lockshaw DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lockshaw practice?
- Dr. David Lockshaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lockshaw practices Family Medicine near Struthers, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Struthers Primary Care Doctors.