A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lombardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lombardi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lombardi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Central State Medical Center NJ
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lombardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance