Dr. David Loncarich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 13 reviews

August 12th, 2016
Excellent doctor. Highly recommend. We've had poor experience in the town we live in so we sought the best that the US has and found the Fondren Group, Dr Loncarich. Fabulous doctor. Compassionate.

February 12th, 2016
Would highly recommend him and the Texas Orthopedic Hospital to anyone I meet!! Excellent facility and staff!!! We drive 3 hours from Louisiana!! Well worth it!!

November 9th, 2015
Dr. Loncarich truly is an Excellent Doctor. I've seen many foot doctors in the past, and Dr. Loncarich is the Best in my opinion. He is very Patient! He did not rush the appointment at all. He took all the time I needed to ask questions and to give me a solid diagnosis. He truly cared about my pain and injury. Several of my friends have used him and have loved both him and his staff. I would recommend anyone with any kind of foot or ankle injury or even just pain, to make an appointment with him.

October 8th, 2015
Did a great job
I saw him for a foot pain that developed when I was running. It failed to get better with rest and I saw him. He diagnosed me with a stress fracture and treated me in a boot. It eventually got better and I am starting to run again. It took longer than expexted but it is better. He explained it to me well and went through the xrays and the treatment at every visit. I understand that he is a runner as well and this was reassuring becauase I felt that he knew what I was going through. I would recommend him to my friends. I had to wait for some appointments but I felt he took the necessary time to go over my problem

September 12th, 2015
Have seen this Dr. Many times over the last 3 months. He did a surgery for a major issue I was having. After surgery during follow up appointments i repeatedly reported major pain still while walking for extended periods of time he told me there was no diagnosis for this issue and I would pretty much have to just deal with it and return to work , ge stated i could not do ant further damage to my foot by extended walking. Returned to work and was having excruciating pain in the evening after being on my feet at work even wore the aircast. Approximately 1 month later was out socially and standing when i felt a pop and pain in this same area i had continually complained about i could not bear any weight on the foot. Went to the local ER where they did xrays and found i had a stress fracture of the 5th metatarsal. Exact same area i had been expressing concern about. ER doc said to follow up with Dr. Lonchurich when i got in to see him ge was very abrupt would not let me talk kept interrupting me when i tried to explain that this break was in the same area i had complained about all along. Then even before reading xrays just reading the report I was told to just wear aircast as before and to start applying weight to the foot possibly the next day, which I think is obsurd. How is the fracture going to heal if I am walking around on it. Needless to say I will not be going back. I would definatley not recommend this Dr to anyone. Very displeased and upset.

July 17th, 2015
Amazing!!
After one really shady dr in Austin and another one that wouldn't touch me because my condition is rare, I was very scared and skeptical about seeing another dr and having my first surgery. Dr. Loncarich was very understanding of my concerns and his bedside manner was great. He decided to go ahead with my surgery because he knew how frustrated I was and really believed he could help me. I was so unbelievably happy after my first appointment I smiled for the rest of the day. He seemed so confident that he would be able to give me some relief and I really trusted him, which is saying a lot! The day of surgery he even explained to my family what he was going to be doing. The staff in that hospital is amazing all around, I didn't have a bad experience anywhere. Dr. Loncarich was really great about answering all of my questions and helping me get through something I was very scared of. My family loved him, too! We would all recommend him to anyone! At the first appointment we waited a long time, but I wasn't bothered by that because that means he is spending time with his patients. The post-surgery follow up appt I got in early and everything was looking perfect!

June 15th, 2015
Excellent doctor, great care and staff. Would highly recommend to anyone!

June 9th, 2015
Pleasant experience,. Did not feel rushed to get done and out. X-ray on site was very efficient and quick. Good information and he explained everything in a way I could understand

June 8th, 2015
Good Experience
I saw Dr Loncarich For a foot injury, He saw me quickly and reviewed my diagnosis and the treatment plan for my injury. He spent the time to answer all my questions. I felt comfortable with him

March 15th, 2015
Ineffective and Rude
From beginning to end, my experience with Loncarich was a nightmare. I thought I could endure his sarcasm and rude bedside manner as long as he was a competent surgeon. However, my surgery was not a success. Another surgeon removed the hardware left by Loncarich and performed a successful surgery. I would NOT recommend Loncarich.

February 10th, 2015
Not what I expected of a doctor from this clinic!
DISAPPOINTED!!! I would **not** recommend this doctor unles you want some really bad advice. His bedside manner is one of the WORST I've ever encountered. He walked in the room and immediately became ticked because I couldn't get up on the bed. Then proceded to tell me that I **SHOULD** put weight on a newly and badly broken bone in my foot. He barely even glanced at my x-rays....I wish he would have studied them like they were his own feet. He acted like I should be totally healed from broken feet bones in just 2 weeks. I wish I would have found reviews on him before I drove 2 hours for the appointment.

November 14th, 2013
Excellent
I had two spurs on both feet. It had gotten to where I could not walk without severe pain and suffered in the morning when getting out of bed and the evening when I sat down. Due to the involvement of my Achilles tendon, I had to have a tendon resection on both feet. He did a wonderful job. I am now able to walk and do not suffer with my feet. I had stopped going anywhere I had to walk and now I go all the time and all day. I found him to be professional and caring. I never found him to be rude and I had a lot of visits. My recovery per foot was three months. I would recommend him to anyone wanting the best orthopedic doctor to read feet problems.