A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Londo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Londo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Londo graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Londo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Russel Londo DDS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Londo practice?
- Dr. David Londo has 1 office location.
Dr. David Londo practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.