A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Longley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Longley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longley
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Longley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Longley graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Longley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Longley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Longley practice?
- Dr. David Longley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Longley practices Family Medicine near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Family Physicians.