A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Longley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Longley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Longley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Longley graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Longley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Longley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Longley practice?
- Dr. David Longley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Longley practices Family Medicine near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Primary Care Doctors.