Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Longmire
Dr. David Longmire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Russellville, AL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Pain Management. Dr. Longmire is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Helen Keller Memorial Hospital and Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Longmire has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. David Longmire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Russellville, AL.
Dr. Andrew Wilkerson
Muscle Shoals, AL 18.07 mi28
Dr. Timothy Carpenter
Muscle Shoals, AL 18.07 mi18
Dr. Timothy Whalen
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Muscle Shoals, AL 18.07 mi30