Dr. David Longmire MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 2nd, 2016
Office staff lacking intelligence
Dr. Longmire is great. But his office staff is incompetent. Was scheduled a nerve test and an MRI after my intial consult. The receptionist asked if I wanted them on the same day. Yes I said. I go in and ask "is my MRI after my EMG?" She looks at my chart. "No MRI was ordered from the doctor" Ok... I get my nerve test, doctor says "where's the MRI?" nurse says " it says she needs pre-cert for it" The front desk " ok I will call with a date and time of the MRI" I told her to use my cell phone cause my home phone was being worked on. No call. Then today, they call my home phone, "I've been calling and calling you" really? I'm a stay at home mom, with a cell. No you are just lying. Then she says "your MRI was scheduled last week on the 26th" ummm. "I was at your office on the 26th! At 9am. I wasn't even pre-cert done yet" how can that be? So, if you go and see him, Dr.Longmire himself is great! Very knowledgeable and explained everything! But make sure you have the front receptionist write down EVERYTHING! She's either dumb or in need of some help. And I'm a nurse. People like her make us look bad.

January 28th, 2016