Dr. David Longworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Longworth?

July 25th, 2016

Excellent!

Dr. Longworth is an excellent Dr. He takes great care and time to find out what is wrong and gets you to the right specialists and works with them to get down to the bottom of what is going on. I would highly recommend him. I am actually shocked by the 2.5 rating from another patient. I guess we all have different expectations. Dr. Longworth has exceeded mine.

July 16th, 2012

My overall experience was imprecise. I do not recommend David L Longworth, MD (Internal Medicine) if you have a serious health issue. Getting an appointment with this doctor was easy and convenient. The waiting time was less than five minutes. The staff at Cleveland Clinic were professional and well mannered. He did not take the time to go over my vitals and symptoms. Also, he was not clear and or hands on. He kept say " You look fine. The medicine should start working in a few weeks." I was not fine and I became more ill.

January 27th, 2017