Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lopez
Dr. David Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwich, CT, with another office in Greenwich, CT. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital Association, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. Dr. Lopez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lopez has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. David Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwich, CT.
Dr. Mbridget Downes
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Child Psychiatry
Greenwich, CT 0 mi18
Dr. Alejandra Wortman
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Greenwich, CT 0 mi14
Dr. Devra Braun
Greenwich, CT 0.17 mi30