A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lorah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lorah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lorah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorah graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lorah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Hospital Assn
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Intermountain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Lorah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Lorah practice?
- Dr. David Lorah has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lorah practices Family Medicine near Glenwood Springs, CO.
See Glenwood Springs Primary Care Doctors.