A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lorah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lorah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lorah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorah graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lorah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Hospital Assn
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Intermountain Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Lorah practice?
Dr. David Lorah practices Family Medicine near Glenwood Springs, CO.
See Glenwood Springs Family Physicians.