A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lorelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lorelli, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorelli graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lorelli has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Lorelli practice?
Dr. David Lorelli practices Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Ophthalmologists and Grosse Pointe Surgeons.