Dr. David Los Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Los?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Los?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

A Planner

I came to Dr. Los with multiple problems, he reviewed my list of ailments and explained that he cannot tackle all at once, he needed to tackle the more serious problems and prioritized my symptoms. Dr. Los explained that by treating my more serious symptoms my less serious ones may be relieved. He made a plan of care for me and I am feeling much better from when I started my care with him. Dr. Los and his staff are professional and are serious about turning things around for their patients when they are not well.

September 19th, 2017

Awesome office

went in on 9/18/17 for a new patient visit. Everyone from the front desk to the nurses were very friendly. Dr Los ran on time and I found him to be very knowledgeable.

July 31st, 2017

Unprofessional

Dr. Los was very unprofessional and had a terrible bedside manner. I am an RN and he treated me like I didn't know what I was talking about and that I was lying....wow! I have worked with a lot doctors and his bedside manner was by far the worst. I also didn't trust him. After one particular appointment, when I was a little late, he walked into the room and the first thing he said to me was "try and be on time and gave me some speech about being a little late" He was not very nice about it at all. That of course, set the tone for the rest of the appointment. I went to his supervisor after the visit and reported him. He had a way of making you feel terrible. I go to the doctor to be listened too and helped, not made to feel worse.

December 5th, 2015

Mr. Arrogance, Master of Mis-Diagnosis (MD)

This doctor has twice misdiagnosed conditions, one of them quite serious. In both cases, medications prescribed were inappropriate as diagnosed by real MDs. To add insult to injury, one time his office failed to call the prescription into the pharmacy. They also do not follow-up with patient with results of tests done in-house. This has required multiple calls by patient to get test results, their response coming several days later. In the case of one (inappropriate) prescription, when I attempted to describe the effects of the medication to the doctor, he replied (quote): "I did not spend 7 years in medical school to listen to this crap" cutting me off mid-sentence. (He used the word "crap".) That says it all. Outrageous, especially when he is paid big money to" listen" to patients! I immediately replied that I don't like spending 3 weeks in a foreign hospital either. This doctor needs to repeat the medical school course entitled "Patient Relations" -- if he ever had ever taken such a course at all.

November 3rd, 2015

Rude

You know how you have to go in for checkup each year to get your refills? Well, I came in one month later than that and when he asked why had not made an appointment one month sooner. I replied honestly and said that I didn't know that much time had gone by until I ran out of refills. His response, " get a day planner." For the rest of the 3 minute appointment he was totally rude and then left with a "god bless." Also, other than being on a low dose of thyroid meds, I was always very healthy. I came in with concerns one day and was told that it was stress without really asking any questions. He missed a major illness ( I later went to another doc who figured it out and helped me.) I came in another time with what I thought was a severe eye infection and he said for me to wait it out, that antibiotics wouldn't help. ( I never asked for them, he brought it up.) I trusted him and went home. Two hours later I was in the ER because the pain was so bad. The ER doctor said to me: you have a splinter lodged in your eye lid that is infected. She plucked out the splinter and gave me antibiotic eye drops. When I told the ER doc that I had just seen Dr Los two hours before, the ER doc said, "time to get a new doctor." So after two missed diagnosis I have a new doc.

March 2nd, 2015

I moved away from Tucson and I don't think these guys can be beat. Dr. Los and his whole crew are great!

January 13th, 2015

STAY AWAY!!!! Doesn't care about his patients! Told me to go elsewhere for help. How does he keep his license?

July 28th, 2014

Dr. Los is excellant with my Mother. She has been under his care for around 8 years and I wouln't think of taking her to anyone else! I highly recommend him!!!

August 19th, 2013

Big Ego

Doesn't like to be questioned and thinks he knows it all.

May 8th, 2013

Very RUDE DR. Los

I seen Dr. Los twice, the first time I thought him to be pleasant and concerned. The second time for the same problem because I wasn't getting any better. He came in didn't say hello or shake hands just sat down and told me that he's not going to give me a antibiotic. I told him my cough is worse than last week, green phlegm. He said I already told you that the color of your phlegm doesn't mean anything. I said I've been coughing for week and a half and not getting much sleep even with the cough syrup with codeine. He said very rudely that there's nothing he can do for me. He didn't even check my throat or listen to my heart to see if it was worse. He just sat there saying he can't do anything. Never once left his chair to check out anything of me. Very, Very rude!!! He had me in tears. So I told him he was rude and left.

April 30th, 2013

Bad doctor

This doctor reviewed my health history and told me Im a complicated case. I said what do you mean? He said, "You circled almost every symptom on the list". I do have several different major health issues, but he didnt want to deal with taking on patients that are complex. He told me he only sees families mostly and doesnt deal with people who need in depth care. I felt as though I was invalidated and brushed off as a hypochondriac. Just because I have serious health issues, such as chronic pancreatitis, heart disease, and arthritis, ect.. This doc wants the easy patients, and doesnt want to be bothered by any who have chronic conditions. Was very rude, and uncaring. However, I was very thankful to know upfront that he wasnt willing to treat me as his patient, so I didnt have to waste anymore of my time.

March 29th, 2013

Great Family Physcian!

Dr. Los is my primary care. He has seen me for routine and urgent appointments. He's caring and effective. I trust his treatment plans and advice.