A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Loss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loss
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Loss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Loss graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Loss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Loss DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Loss practice?
- Dr. David Loss has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Loss practices Cardiology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Cardiologists.