A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Loss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loss
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Loss graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Loss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Loss DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Loss practice?
- Dr. David Loss has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Loss practices Cardiology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Cardiologists.