A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Loughran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Loughran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loughran
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Loughran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Loughran graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Loughran has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Loughran DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Loughran practice?
- Dr. David Loughran has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Loughran practices Infectious Disease near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ.
See Doylestown Infectious Disease Doctors.