A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Loughran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Loughran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loughran
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Loughran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Loughran graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Loughran has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Loughran DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Loughran practice?
- Dr. David Loughran has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Loughran practices Infectious Disease near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ.
See Doylestown Infectious Disease Doctors.