A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Louwsma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Louwsma is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Louwsma, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Louwsma graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Louwsma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Louwsma DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Louwsma practice?
- Dr. David Louwsma has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Louwsma practices Anesthesiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Johns, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists.