Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lovejoy Jr
Dr. David Lovejoy Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lovejoy is affiliated with Addison Gilbert Hospital, North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital and Beverly Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lovejoy Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Lovejoy Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.
Dr. Peter Prokopis
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Peabody, MA 0 mi18
Dr. Sherwin Ritter
Peabody, MA 0 mi51
Dr. Bojan Zoric
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Peabody, MA 0 mi14