A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Low is Excellent. Dr. Low has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Low, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Arteriovenous Malformations, Breast Cancer, and Breast Implants Breast Implantation.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Low has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Low accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Low practice?
Dr. David Low practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Low, Dr. Davis Low, Dr. Dewey Low