inactive

David Low MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 19th, 2016
He's a butcher
The worse of the worse !. He did irreversible reprehensible damage to me ,He mulated me .He is the embodiment of negligence unorthodox actions behavior and ethics . He is a pure greedy physician and trust me using the terminology that he is a doctor makes me cringe . He took an hippocratic oath and defies manipulates dismantles every sacred vow true physicians use as their code of ethics, He is a disgrace to the medical community and society itself . Please avoid him if you value your or anyone who contemplating to have surgery by him . You've been warned.

February 20th, 2016
He is the worse surgeon I've seen for my condition . Very arrogant , prompt ,inaccurate I found another surgeon who had the difficulty of fixing his mistakes

November 1st, 2015
Simply the best. He saved my son's life and I'm eternally grateful.

August 8th, 2015
The worst doctor!!
Dr low is the worst doctor!! I had 3 surgeries by dr low, he ruined my Brest !!! Maybe he is book smart but the worst surgeon!! I don't want to see him any more in my life!!

January 5th, 2015
patient
Dr. Low removed a large radiation burn area from my back , which had been misdiagnosed by many doctors over a number of years. The minute he saw the area, he said it was a radiation burn and immediately told me how it could be surgically removed. His explanation included sketches of the area which he did right on the spot. The sketches looked like medical textbook illustrations, and were very impressive. He did this all within 15 minutes or so and I was scheduled for surgery right away. The surgery was a great success and I no longer have the pain and itching I suffered with for so many years. Dr. Low is a wonderful doctor with great skills!! I would definitely recommend him for this or any other type of surgery he performs.

May 8th, 2012
My facelift and quick recovery has met and exceeded all my expectations. A top plastic surgeon at a top hospital...what more can I say.

February 15th, 2011
He's great!

December 10th, 2010
Excellent doctor! Performed reconstructive surgery that exceeded my expectations. Exceptional bedside manner that was unlike any I have ever experienced before and after surgery. Extremely happy with results!

January 29th, 2010
fI cannot say enough good things about Dr. Low. He did reconstructive surgery on my lip and I defy anyone to see the scar. He explained the procedure in depth and told me exactly what to expect during, from, and after surgery. He was pleasant, courteous and generally interested in my situation. I have sent many others to him and will continue to do so!