patient show details patient
by John G. Smith on Jan 5th, 2015

Dr. Low removed a large radiation burn area from my back , which had been misdiagnosed by many doctors over a number of years. The minute he saw the area, he said it was a radiation burn and immediately told me how it could be surgically removed. His explanation included sketches of the area which he did right on the spot. The sketches looked like medical textbook illustrations, and were very impressive. He did this all within 15 minutes or so and I was scheduled for surgery right away. The surgery was a great success and I no longer have the pain and itching I suffered with for so many years. Dr. Low is a wonderful doctor with great skills!! I would definitely recommend him for this or any other type of surgery he performs.

May 8th, 2012

My facelift and quick recovery has met and exceeded all my expectations. A top plastic surgeon at a top hospital...what more can I say.

Feb 15th, 2011

He's great!

Dec 10th, 2010

Excellent doctor! Performed reconstructive surgery that exceeded my expectations. Exceptional bedside manner that was unlike any I have ever experienced before and after surgery. Extremely happy with results!

by EAM on Jan 29th, 2010

fI cannot say enough good things about Dr. Low. He did reconstructive surgery on my lip and I defy anyone to see the scar. He explained the procedure in depth and told me exactly what to expect during, from, and after surgery. He was pleasant, courteous and generally interested in my situation. I have sent many others to him and will continue to do so!