A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lowenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lowenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowenberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lowenberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Lowenberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Lowenberg practice?
- Dr. David Lowenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lowenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons.