A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lowenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lowenberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lowenberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Lowenberg practice?
Dr. David Lowenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.