Learn more about Dr. David Lowenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lowenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lowenberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Lowenberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Lowenberg practice?
- Dr. David Lowenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lowenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and Stanford, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.