A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Loya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Loya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Loya, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loya graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Loya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Loya MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Loya practice?
- Dr. David Loya has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Loya practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See West Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.