Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Loya
Dr. David Loya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Loya is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Clara Maass Medical Center and Staten Island Univ Hosp-Concord Site. He speaks English.
Dr. David Loya has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Loya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.
Dr. Gregory Pinkowsky
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
West Orange, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. Steven Robbins
West Orange, NJ 0 mi37
Dr. Matthew Zornitzer
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery of the Hand
West Orange, NJ 0 mi18