Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Avoid this Doctor even in case of Urgent Attention!! show details Avoid this Doctor even in case of Urgent Attention!!
by Saurabh Jain on Nov 16th, 2015

One of the worst Doctors I have visited in my lifetime. He should actually be reviewed for unethical practices. He simply declined to see the patient because he felt that he will be paid only for x-ray of one ankle by the insurance company whereas we were suspecting both the ankles fractured. And he was so arrogant that I would never ever recommend this doctor to anyone.

Sep 14th, 2012

Dr. Loya didn't explain the pros and cons of my surgery in advance. He told me I would be out of work for 4 weeks. When I was having serious recovery issues, and I was worried that something was wrong, he casually mentioned my type of surgery requires 3-6 months for full recovery. My surgery was elective, I was not in that much pain and was functioning quite well. I feel his decision to operate was motivated by profit. He failed to show up for two post op appointments. I was so ill I required lab work several weeks after surgery, and he didn't bother to call me with the results. When I didn't hear anything, I had to assume results were negative. My pain was not adequately managed. The office staff is very rude and unhelpful and do not return calls.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse