A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lozano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lozano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lozano
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lozano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozano graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lozano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lozano MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David Lozano practice?
- Dr. David Lozano has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lozano practices General Practice near Ontario, CA.
See Ontario Primary Care Doctors.