A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lucas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lucas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Lucas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Lucas MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Lucas practice?
- Dr. David Lucas has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Lucas practices Surgery near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Moncks Corner, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Surgeons.