A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Luck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Luck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Luck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luck graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
- McFarland Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Luck MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Luck practice?
- Dr. David Luck has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Luck practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Lebanon, TN.
See Lebanon Family Physicians and Lebanon Sports Medicine Doctors.