Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

LOVE Doctor "Dave"!! show details LOVE Doctor "Dave"!!
by Jackie B. on May 1st, 2014

I absolutely cannot say enough GREAT things about Dr. Luginbill! He has been my doctor for my entire life (27 years). He delivered both of my younger siblings, as well as my two boys. He is professional, compassionate, and truly concerned about his patients' well-being, as well as friendly and down-to-Earth. I never had any worries going into appointments of any sort and always knew that I was in the best hands possible. He makes sure he answers any questions I ever have, always listened to concerns without making me feel embarrassed, takes his time but doesn't drag out appointments, and remembers his patients by name. I can't count how many friends, family, and acquaintances I have that all see Dr. Luginbill also. He's fantastic! The other doctors in his office are awesome as well! I've met and/or been seen by all of them, and have no complaints what-so-ever. The ONLY negative thing I will ever say is that there are a few of the employees who work the front and checkout desks who are not very friendly and seem annoyed or rushed. But Lou (the head nurse I believe!) is AMAZING! I point anyone I know who is in search of a doctor straight to their office. Dr. Luginbill is really one of a kind!

beyond the best show details beyond the best
Aug 25th, 2012

Dr. Luginbill has been my doctor for over 17yrs. He is a caring and amazing Docotor.. He delivered my daughter and my nieces and nephew and is still all of their doctor as he is mine and my sisters.. He makes you feel very at ease in all different types of situations.. It will be sad when he retires and greatly missed....